• Bild1
  • Bild2
  • Bild3
  • Bild4
  • Bild5

Torts and Damages, Professional Malpractice

If someone injured you physically (bodily harm) or damaged your property, we will sue for damages on your behalf. If necessary, we will also take your former legal adviser to court if it was him who - through professional malpractice - caused the damage.